Vehicle Mount Terminal MFT15
In order to optimise all warehouse processes as well as other challenging logistics applications, the MFT15 Vehicle Mount Terminal with large 15″ TFT display with LED backlight and resistive touch sensitive display offers more space for the display of complex applications as well as excellent legibility. As a result, the MFT15 enables simplified handling along with intuitive entry, flawless operation and quicker work procedures.
Even in tough industrial environments at temperatures as low as -30 °C, the stable aluminium housing and the chemically hardened front screen offer sufficient impact strength, protection against dust and water as well as increased durability. System stability, even after a hard shutdown, leads to a minimisation of your administration effort and ensures process reliability.
The user definable function keys can be precisely aligned to your needs, thus ensuring sufficient free space. Thanks to the numerous and various interfaces, all opportunities to connect further components remain open. Accessories such as additional batteries and various holders create more flexibility.
Stock and route optimisation as well as flexibility in terms of service and constant controlling provide an effective working process and high quality in order processing.
Prior to purchase, contact the Sales Department to see about arranging a demonstration unit if necessary.
Back to Products
All data at a glance
- Intel Celeron Quad Core processor 4x 1,83 GHz (N2930; Bay Trail-M)
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3L, max. 8 GB
- Memory storage: 64/128 GB flash, upper memory space available
- Windows® Embedded Standard 7/Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise 2016, further ones on request
- BIOS: UEFI BIOS, update-capable, bootable from LAN or USB as standard
- Housing: Aluminium, powder-coated
- Protection class: IP65
- Resilience: Shock and Vibration according to EN 60068-2 Part -6, -27
- Device dimensions: 366 x 311 x 71 mm (W x H x D), without accossories
- Weight: Ca. 4,9 kg, without accessories
- Operation temperature: -30 °C up to 45 °C/-22 °F to 113 °F
- Storage temperature: -30 °C up to 70 °C/-22 °F to 158 °F
- Relative humidity: 5 % to 95 % (in operation), non-condensing
- 15″ color TFT display with LED backlight, 1024 x 768 pixels, 400 cd/m², 2 Status LEDs
- Touchscreen: Resistive, minimum surface hardness of 3H
- With robust, chemically hardened beaming glass
- Integarted graphic unit, DirectX11 support
- Virtual on-screen keyboard
- 5 freely programmable function keys
- 9 V to 72 V DC (electrically isolated)
- Ethernet 100-BaseT/10-BaseT Autoswitch
- 4 x USB 2.0
- Integrated speaker in speech output quality
- Audio output/microphone input via jack plugs
- WLAN according to IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac incl. BT-compatible close-range network
- WLAN Security: WPA, IEEE802.11i (Personal and Enterprise), WPA2, WPA2-PSK 802.1x: PEAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAP-GTC, PEAP-TLS, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, LEAP
- Integrated battery for up to 1.5 hours of operation
- Integrated energy buffer for short-term bridging of power breakdowns
- 2 integrated antennae
- Fan-less design
- Device start-up and shutdown via freely definable function keys (ATX function) and via ignition
- Sunlight readable
- Various accessories (mounting kits, external keyboards, quick exchange system)